domingo, 22 de julho de 2007

I wish…

… I could be different. I think of myself as being as artistic person. It’s a characteristic of my personality that pleases me. But, if we look deep into it, what do I really do, artistic-wise?
I write a few poems, I start a few scripts. I like to write.
I’d like to know how to draw. To express my thoughts and feelings through a simple stroke of a pencil or brush of a paint. But I don’t know how to draw, I simply don’t have the talent.
I’d like to know how to sing. To have the voice to scream at the world everything that’s wrong with it. Having a voice to be heard. But, unfortunately, I’ve never trained my voice.
I’d like to know how to play an instrument. To have the most beautiful object in the world in my hands, ready to make Art and History with it. I didn’t care for it until it was almost too late.
Above everything, I’d like to know how to dance. I’d like to know how to manipulate my body to find my soul. To dance is to have a second life, to have a second chance to do everything we want
And I won’t stop to follow this dream until it comes true. Because it’s because we stay in the world of “I’d like to…” that we don’t do in life what we want.


So, I will act now and I will dance.


Sem comentários: